Since I've been sadly lacking in ideas for interesting blog posts lately (maybe it's the visions of sugarplums dancing in my head), I'm resorting to these questions (and my answers to same) that I saw posted on the Internet a few years ago. Here we go.
1) Do you like blue cheese?
No! That stuff is moldy, you know.
2) Have you ever smoked?
Yes, for one (stupid) year in college.
3) Do you own a gun?
"Property protected by Smith & Wesson 4 Days A week. You Pick
the Days." (That's not original. It's something I've heard my
4) What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?
Grape, hands down, but I haven't had any for decades.
5) Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
Yes, but not as much as I used to.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I only eat organic chicken hot dogs. They're good.
7) What's your favorite Christmas movie?
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9) Can you do push-ups?
Sure, but only about 5. Okay, maybe 3. Or 2.
10) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wide gold wedding band.
11) What's your favorite hobby?
Quilting. With knitting running a close second.
12) Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope, too lazy to be that active.
13) Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Gotta have 'em for close work. Sigh.
14) What's your middle name?
Ann. Although I use my maiden name in my "official" signature.
15) What are your thoughts at this moment?
I wish those dirty dinner dishes in the kitchen would magically
16) Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
Lattes, black tea (always iced), and kombucha.
17) What is a current worry of yours?
18) What do you currently hate?
My uninhabited quilt room. Because it's uninhabited.
19) Where is your favorite place to be?
Home. I'm definitely a home-body.
20) What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?
Being home with husband before an open fire trying to stay
up until 2016 arrives, but we usually give up and go to bed a little
after 10 p.m.
21) To where would you like to travel?
The East Coast and the Maritime Provinces.
22) Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their
That's a hard one. I could guess, but I don't want to put pressure
one anyone. (It's a busy time of year.)
23) Do you own slippers?
Huh? Dancing? Ballet? Bedroom? No. No. Yes.
24) What color shirt are you wearing?
Emerald green turtleneck and pale green hoodie.
25) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never tried, but they sound cold.
26) Can you whistle?
Yup, but just as off-key as I can sing.
27) What is your favorite color?
Orange. Everybody gives me a hard time about wearing so much
28) What songs do you sing in the shower?
None. It would be too frightening. (See #26 above.)
29) Would you be a pirate?
Heck, no. I'm afraid of big ships.
30) What's in your pocket right now?
A bent roofing nail (we finished a little job yesterday) and a used
31) What's the last thing that made you laugh?
Oh, gosh. Hubby, daughter and I laughed until the tears rolled
today when adorable two-year old boy twin walked toward Papa
Pea with his little lips pursed and head pointed skyward to give a
good-bye kiss, forgot there was a step in front of him and went
down like a rock. Don't worry, Papa Pea saved him. (Maybe
you had to be there.)
32) What vehicle do you drive?
'93 Suburban. (RIP, my beloved, old '84 Toyota Tercel.)
33) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Broken nose. Ouch. Owie. OW-EEE.
34) Do you love where you live?
35) Would you change your first name if you could?
Absolutely. I've never thought mine fit me.
Okay, now all the rest of you out there . . . how about YOU copying and posting these same questions on your blog with your answers. Come on, I double dare ya.
P.S. Sorry about the wonky line spacing. I couldn't get Blogger to print it the way I wanted. :o(
May 20, 2018
17 hours ago